Friday, August 27, 2010

Cheap GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella


Over All Rating Reviews :
For a premium $40 umbrella that is supposed to withstand the forces of nature, I was disappointed by this.

I've had the umbrella for less than a year and the hook to trap the umbrella closed no longer works. Now, to keep the umbrella closed I need to manually hold it with my hands. This makes it extremely inconvenient and difficult to use. Reading through other reviews, it's clear that many other have had this same issue with the hook. BIG red flag in my book.

When I called to address the issue, similar to others, I've had a poor experience with their "lifetime warranty." I'd have to ship it back to them (which is perfectly fine), but I'd also have to pay them $10 for their trouble. With a total cost of ~$20 to me, what kind of lifetime guarantee is that? I can easily buy another umbrella for that price. The policy makes NO sense on manufacturer issues like this. On top of it, customer service was not very friendly nor accomodating in dealing with this issue.
Get more detail about GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella.


!: Kashmiri Shawls Immediately !: Leather Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Nutrition Order Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。