Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last Minute GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella


Over All Rating Reviews :
This is an outstanding umbrella, and it works as advertised in the often windy rain of Seattle. I do wish I would have bought the smaller one though for more money. This thing is huge! I'm not a big guy, but I feel like I'm walking around with a parachute! I think I got some lift one time when it was super windy. I'm not a big guy, so I find I am only using this when I know it's a severe storm on the way. Don't take this as a knock on the product itself though. It's a great, ginormous blue umbrella.
Get more detail about GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella.


!: Le Pashmina Free Shipping !: Order 32 HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。