Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Save GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella


Over All Rating Reviews :
Last year I ordered this umbrella from Amazon - I like the size and like the fact it shouldn't turn inside out in the wind. However the automatic feature didn't work and when I closed the umbrella it wouldn't latch closed (then would spring back open). They come with a lifetime warranty so I contacted the company and they sent me a Return Authorization number. I spent $20 to FedEx it to them for repair or replacement then heard nothing for a month. To follow up I called them and they (a) had no idea where it was(they showed it came in but had no idea after that) and (b) couldn't send me a new black one for THREE MORE MONTHS! What the heck? What a way to run a business! I'd use my other pricey collapsible gust buster but it is manual and too much to deal with in Manhattan rain, getting in and out of cabs, etc. For the price I paid I'd have been better off buying (then replacing as needed) Totes automatic collapsing umbrellas. The Gustbuster automatics are good in theory, but pricey and paired with lousy execution and worse customer service.

BTW three months came and went and still no replacement (during the rainiest season), requiring two more calls. In order to get something - anything - I had to settle for a green automatic umbrella which I don't like.

Also, and this is a personal preference matter, I don't love the curved handle . . .
Get more detail about GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella.


!: Inflatable Air Mattress Best Quality







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。