Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cheapest Gerbera Daisy Umbrella 46" arc, 100% Pongee cover Galleria


Over All Rating Reviews :
This umbrella is bright, beautiful and sturdy. It's well made and open and closes easily. It makes a wonderful gift. The pink color is bright and the flower looks exactly like it does in the photo. I liked it so much that I bought 2 more to give as Christmas gifts. It sure beats just a basic black or solid color umbrella. I live in Seattle and we get a lot of days that umbrellas are necessary. I definitely recommend this umbrella. I don't know how it holds up in a heavy wind though. Breezy days, just fine.
Get more detail about Gerbera Daisy Umbrella 46" arc, 100% Pongee cover Galleria.


!: Saved Cheap Exercise Bikes !: Golf Visors Compare !: HDTV Tv Right Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。