Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great deals GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella


Over All Rating Reviews :
Positives: Four months of use in the wind and rain and this umbrella has worked perfectly. Easy to open and close. Sturdy design - it's held up in 40+ mph wind gusts. Good classic look (my umbrella does not have the large logo that some others apparently to contain).

Negatives: The umbrella's wood handle is satisfactory. From an aesthetics standpoint, a higher grade of wood would really improve this umbrella's looks and would result in a five star rating from me.

Summary: This is a good looking and very functional umbrella. On a personal note, I'm a big guy and this size umbrella works well for me. However, it's a little small for me and a second person. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.
Get more detail about GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella.


!: Buying Flashlight Bulbs !: Promo Double Jogger Stroller







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。