Friday, September 3, 2010

GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella Review


Over All Rating Reviews :
With this umbrella my off arm no longer gets drenched, and I have fairly wide shoulders. It's very big but not excessive for one grown man to walk under. Just be prepared to dodge other people's umbrellas if walking downtown. It looks very stylish and has gotten a few glances. So far wind hasn't "pulled" on it at all. It stays vertical and easy to hold where my old cheap umbrella would get whipped around and have to be wrestled with to control. I have yet to deal with fierce gusts, but it seems very sturdy and I'm not worried. It's a little harder to secure closed than I would like, with a bit of force needed to catch the latch and keep it from popping back open. It's a minor annoyance in an overall fine product.
Get more detail about GustBuster Classic 48-Inch Automatic Golf Umbrella.


!1#: Hint Office Staffing Agency !#1 Barbie Doll Review !: Cheap Lcd Flat Panel HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。